About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010


Well Christmas Eve is here, quickly I should add. So many weeks of preparing, shopping, baking and decorating...and it is upon us already. I only had 5 days to do all of what was needed. Working craft shows up until the last minute doesn't leave very many weekends free. I hope that everyone enjoys their Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. For me personally, I wish there was small children still here in our home, but they all have grown. And there is no grandchildren yet, so Christmas is very different from when my children were small. I finished up my errands today, left really early to beat the traffic and crowds and it worked out good. Now to make some food for tonight and tomorrow. I wish a wonderful holiday to all, remember during the cold months to bring in our furry creatures.

2 comments:

sk_tx said...

Denise
I am now following your blog. Thanks for stopping by my site and visiting. I am looking forward to working with you on the giveaway. I love your shop.

Sheila
Welcome To My Kitchen

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Thank you Sheila, love your blog as well, and thanks for putting me on your blog...hugs