About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Monday, January 24, 2011

Look what came in my mail today....


Today it is really cold here, below zero all night and this morning. I don't like the frigid weather, so I try to stay put at home and work on new things. I heard my doorbell this morning and my mail lady had a package for me. I got excited as I knew my new prim friend Donna Wilkens had mailed out what I ordered from her. One by one I unwrapped my "treasures" and I wanted to share them with you. Her work is awesome, and I am really happy our paths have crossed. Leave me a comment on how you like my new things, and I am sure if you contact her, you can put in an order with her too.

I listed some of my vintage kitchen utensils I am giving up on etsy the past few days. I have so many that I decided no one person needs this many of anything. So I kept my favorites and embellished the rest and put them up for sale. I weeded out a lot of my old crocks and jugs too, but they are way to heavy to ship, so I am saving them for my shows. I have to admit, while I was dressing up the pieces, I did end up taking three of them back...I had second thoughts and back in my crock they went...but I did have three crocks full of them and now I am down to one. So I think I did good, the majority of the pieces are in a stock bucket for my upcoming shows. I am going to post the picture of what I got from Donna and get back to work..I hope you all are keeping warm, and I don't think I am the only one who is wanting Spring to show up early...have a wonderful day...Hugs...Denise

6 comments:

Mabel and Edgars Early Goods said...

Have you seen the selling sites on Facebook yet? Maybe you could sell there.Michelle

cottageprims said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cottageprims said...

Wonderful goodies from Donna.Going to check out your etsy now.I always send the crocks UPS it's a little cheaper and you get free insurance and tracking.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Primsue said...

It must have been so much fun to unwrap your goodies from Danna. She does great work!

Blessings,
Sue

Donna said...

So glad you liked it all Denise.And hey dont leave those little Tealights around.Your hubby might mistake them for Turds!!!LOL!!And thanks for the plug!!!! lol!! HUGS!!

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Hi Mabel, yes I am going to try them, they look like fun....thanks for joining my blog...hugs....

Hi Amy, I will look into that for UPS for crocks...some of mine are big though..but it is a thought to see what they would charge. Thanks for joining my blog...hugs...

Hi Sue, it was so much fun unwrapping my box of goodies..I was like a kid in a candy store...thank you for joining my blog too....hugs...

Hi Donna, you are too much...mine would probably think they are chocolate candy...lol....thank you for all your help...hugs...