About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Prim Friends are the Best!!!




I have to tell you that Donna Wilkins of Sweet Prairie Dwellings is the best. I met her just about a week ago through facebook. She messaged me last night to tell me that I have to go to her blog and see something. Well I was amazed, how she took the time to help me get this blog noticed. She is doing a giveaway for me when I reach 50 followers, and I am in one night up to 16. Thank you everyone for giving me a chance to come into your day with some of my stories, crafts and pictures. I am going to join her in this. To whoever wins her giveaway when I reach 50 followers, I will also give them a special gift. I am posting a picture of one of the spools I just made up for my etsy shop, which will go to the lucky winner of Donna's giveaway.

Please take the time to leave a comment and let me know how you think I am doing with my blog. I am just learning the ropes and want to keep you coming back for sure. I appreciate each and every one of you, and thank you for stopping by. Donna, you are so kind, and thank you for all your help and advice....hugs

20 comments:

cottageprims said...

I always like peeks inside peoples homes so that would be my suggestion.So far it looks good.If you get a chance stop over and visit me to.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Welcome Denise!....love your prims in your etsy shop...and on your blog! looking forward to seeing more.
patti

Brenda said...

Welcome Denise! Love your candle Spools!! You are doing a great job on your blog, I have enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more.
Brenda

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Hi Amy, welcome and thank you so much and I will add your blog to my list...hugs..


Hi Patti, welcome and thank you also for the kind words. Thank you also for visiting my etsy shop...hugs..


Hi Brenda, welcome and thank you for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed reading, I write mostly from the heart at times..lol
hugs.....

Cheryl said...

Hi Denise welcome to the world of blog land. If your not careful you will find yourself overwhelmed with great new friends and warm hearts. Stories being told and many things to see a place where you surely can get lost into. Have a Wonderful Day
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

Willow Creek Crossing said...

Hi Denise,
You are doing a great job on your blog! I am so glad we had the opportunity to meet each other and so glad your met another great friend named Donna also! I'm so looking forward to meeting more new people through my blog also! Thanks too for following me!
Donna

Primsue said...

Hi Denise, and welcome to blogland - I look forward to getting to know you. Donna is such a sweetie to help introduce new bloggers. I just became a follower and I invite you to visit my blog: http://primsue.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Sue

Jean @ Prim Crafts said...

Hi Denise,
Welcome to the world of blogging. I just became your 33rd follower!! I love the bunnies you showed a few posts back, very cute! I think your blog is fine. Can't wait to see more of your creaions. And Donna is really so sweet. I keep trying to get her to 400 followers.

Prim Blessings,
Jean

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Welcome Denise to Blog Land! I'm new to this too! Stop in sometime.
Prim Blessings! Robin

At Home With Amy said...

You are off to a great start Denise. You have posted some really pretty pictures of your home and I'm excited about becoming a follower so I can see what creative talents you have as well.
Best of luck to you,
Hugs,
AMY

Firecracker Kid said...

Denise, You are doing SUPERB at blogging. Your home is PRIMTASTIC and comfy cozy looking. I'm glad you found me!
Hugs~Carol

Calico Rabbit said...

Hi Denise!
WELCOME!!!

Saw you over on Donna's blog, so I had to come say "Hi"

Love your home, it is so cozy! Looks like your blog is coming along great.

Look forward to following you in blog land.

Prim Blessin's
Kerri

Prairie Patch said...

Denise -

I think you're doing a great job of blogging. Your blog is very readable, and I love pictures of your prim decor.

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Thank you everyone, I am glad you like it so far...have a wonderful day and stay warm....:)

Lori said...

Hi Denise,
Your blog looks fantastic! I found your blog from Jean at Prim Crafts. I am now a follower of yours. Isn't it a great feeling to get on your blog and find a new friend. Looking forward to many more of your posts.
Lori

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Hi Lori, welcome....glad you found me and yes I am really liking all my new friends...have a wonderful day....hugs....Denise

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Hi Denise! Welcome to blogland! Let me warn you, it's very addictive and fun!! I've signed on to follow you and invite you to stop over for a visit at my blog whenever you have a chance. Have a great day!
Hugs,
Donna

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Welcome to Blogland Denise, your blog look great.. I look forward to reading it.
Stay Warm
Sabrina

SANDI said...

Hello Denise-
I am a new follower. #49
Love the pictures of your home.
It looks so cozy. Love your candle spools too!
sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Welcome Donna, I am now following your blog too...ty for joining..:)


Welcome Sabrina, ty for your nice compliments...and for following:)

Welcome Sandi, ty too for following and glad you like it....:)