About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thank you all who has joined to follow me.






Well I have to say thank you to all of you who joined my blog to follow me. I am truly blessed to have such a good start at this. We didn't make it to the 50 followers by January 25th like Donna said to have 2 winners, but we still will have a winner when I get to 50. We are close as I have 41 followers as of a minute ago. I have had so many nice comments from all of you, and I hope to keep you all interested as time goes by.

Today I am going to post a few pictures of some of the antique pieces that I have painted for the holidays this past year, 2010...as fast as I paint them and take them to a show, they are gone. Sometimes it makes me sad, as I work so hard on them..I think I may get attached in some weird way. But I know my customers enjoy my work and keep coming back to see what I have new. Unfortunately the antique pieces are usually one of a kind and when they are gone, they are gone. So some of my fall/winter shows are quite amazing to see how early the people gather to snatch up their treasure before someone else does. I appreciate all my customers over the years, I would not be here doing this if it was not for all of them. So let me post some for you, and let me know what you all think...some people cringe when an antique is altered, me I just think I am giving it a new purpose......hugs to all

2 comments:

~Judy~ said...

I think they're beautiful!

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

thank you Judy....hugs