About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Congratulations to Amy (At Home with Amy)



Congratulations to Amy from At Home with Amy blog....I reached my 50 followers and you are the winner of the items from Donna Wilken's and also the Vintage Spool Candle Holder from me. Please contact me by Feb 28th....so I can get your information. I need to know what color homespun fabric you would like on your spool...you can reach me at kountrypatch@comcast.net. I could not email you as I could not get gmail to work..never can...something I have to work on I guess...

And thank you to all who has supported my new blog and the wonderful comments you have left for me. I appreciate each and every one of you. Have a wonderful day and hugs to all....:)


2 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

Woo Woo!! This is my lucky day! I sent you an email Denise. Thank you so much for picking my name.
Hugs and blessings,
AMY

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Hi Amy, I am excited for you as well...I will be working on your spool and hopefully get it in the mail by Friday..hugs.....:)