About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Little Change

Hi everyone, as you can see I made a few changes since many of you have visited last. I hope you like the new layout. I still have more to do, but so far this took me about 8 hours to figure out. I had some help, but really need a bit more to figure out some of the other things I want to do. It is late, after 1am, and I am calling it a night and hopefully work on this a little at a time. We still need 2 followers to make the 50 needed to pick a winner for the spool I am giving and the awesome items Donna is also giving in my behalf. I will post on facebook tomorrow and see if we can scare up a few more followers and get the winner for this giveaway so I can plan another one...think Spring, as I am sure we have all had enough of winter. Hugs to all...

6 comments:

Willow Creek Crossing said...

Hi Denise,
I love how you changed your blog! Keep going! I enjoy reading all your posts and looking at all of your photos! Have fun blogging my friend!
~Donna~

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Love the new background!!! Very nice! Good luck getting those followers!

Sharon Wink Ormando said...

Cool beans girl!!!!!
Now you can tell me how to change my font....been wanting to do that too.
Look great...keep up the good work.
Your on your way.............

Sharon Wink Ormando said...

Forgot to thank you for posting my giveaway.

THANKS!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So far so good on your blog change.
I'm with you when you change things on your blog it could take a whole day.
Prim Blessings!
Robin

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Thank you everyone...it was grueling...had some help from a few friends along the way...took me forever to do what I did so far...more things being added a bit at a time...glad you all liked them....
Sharon you are quite welcome for the post..love that elephant...and I got the 50 followers...so I have to get all the names and get one picked...good luck everyone...hugs to all....:)