About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Friday, March 18, 2011

A few new creations






Hi everyone, just wanted to touch base with you all. I have been pretty sick now for about 2 weeks, just can't shake this cold, congestion and cough. So with that in mind, I didn't get very much done around here. My house is in dire need of attention, but I was really liking my bed for about a week. I am not used to laying down, but this gave me no choice. I am feeling a bit better, still have some leftover congestion and cough but it is gradually improving. I did get a few new items done and I will show you some of the things I made up for listing on my Etsy shop. I was not a total lazy butt...some days it was like chain me to the table already as I looked for any excuse to climb the steps and lay down. I am really glad spring is on it's way, this winter really grated on my nerves for some reason. We have a few mounds of snow still in the yard, but slowly it is melting away. Well enough chat for now, I will post the pictures for all to see. Send me a comment if you can, my first craft show of the year is tomorrow so I will post some pictures of other new stuff the beginning of the week. deniseskountrypatch.etsy.com
Hugs to all.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Hope you can kick your cold the rest of the way soon! Pretty impressed you got anything done feeling so bad. I like all your creations especially the little bunny -he's super cute! Hope you have a great show!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

I can sympathize with you for sure - I had something very similar and it lasted a little over 3 weeks. Not fun. Hope you begin to feel better very soon.