About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Special Days








Hi Everyone, well I think Spring is finally trying to nudge it's way in here. At least where I live anyway, but the nights are still pretty chilly. The day was filled with lots to do. I first went out with my girls shopping. When I got home, my son was there with his girlfriend. We all decided to go for supper and then have cake when we got home. Well the cake turned into cheesecakes....not good...I am trying hard to lose more weight so when it came time for them I tasted a forkful of each one. I made Brittney take them home with her, as there is no cheesecake allowed in this house right now. Even if I had put them in the freezer they would not have been safe...cause I even love frozen cheesecake...a craft show I do has it frozen on a stick, and every year I get one. So thankfully it is gone and out of sight.

I love when everyone is here and visiting. Especially in the summer when we can sit out on the deck. We all had a good time, and before you knew it the day was done. I hope he enjoyed his day, as we enjoyed having everyone here. The days and years have gone by really fast, it wasn't long ago when they were all babies. Enjoy each and every day...From my house to yours...

2 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

Why must our babies grow up so fast Denise? I miss the little hand prints all over my pretties and the toys left laying around on the floor to trip over.

Still there is nothing that makes me prouder than when I see my kids growing up into such fine adults and I see how prosperous they have become. Warms my heart to the core.

I'm glad you had a fun party with your kids. The party is over! Now quit thinking about that cheesecake! lol!

Hugs,
AMY

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

OMG Amy....I made Brittney take it home....but I have been known to take one for a ride around Sam's Club and then put it back...won't lose my weight by bringing it home..so by the time I look at it in my cart, thankfully my conscious takes over and I leave it in the store...lol And, yes it is a different time now with them grown up, but I too miss all the hand prints, esp the dandelion bouquets or the buttercups they would bring in to me from out in the yard....hugs...Denise