About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Friday, June 24, 2011

Coming Soon

Hi everyone, I have some great news to tell you today. I have been invited to join "olde primitive peddler". I will be posting my wares for sale on the 15th of each month. I have added a button to the right column for you to click on and it will take you to the site. Some shops will be posting on the first of each month and some on the 15th, so be sure to check everyone out. There is a great group of talented artists, and I am sure you will be glad you stopped by. I am humbled to be asked to join this group, and I hope you all mark your calendars to check everyone out. It will open on the 1st of July.

From my house to yours:

Denise

5 comments:

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Congrats on being asked to Join the Olde Primitive peddler... That is awsome
Sabrina

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Thank you Sabrina, I am excited...

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Congratulations Sabrina!

At Home With Amy said...

You go girl! How fantastic that you will be sharing your creative talent with so many people! I wish you much success Denise!
Hugs,
AMY

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Thank you girls, it is going to be an awesome experience. hugs