About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So Much Talent Out There






Hi Everyone, just dropping you all a quick note to let you know I am still doing my thing. I am working hard on fall and winter items, really do not like spring and summer shows, but I do a few just to pay a few bills. We are having a beautiful day here in Pa. I am working on the items I will be posting in Olde Primitive Peddler on the 15th July. I am so excited to be asked to join this group of wonderful artists. We all have so much to offer, and each person is different in their own way of creating. Like my title says, there is so much talent out there in this world. I am amazed at the work I see others doing.

To keep you up to date on my wildlife zoo here in the back yard. I seen a young buck today, with his antler's just starting to appear. They were about 4 inches in length, he was shy and ran back into the woods. There were 2 doe with 2 fawns this morning running around back by the apple trees. Usually we have doe each year with twin and triplet fawns...they love the corn and old bread I throw out for the animals to enjoy. I love watching the new babies with their mothers. I never get tired of sitting on the deck and seeing the cycle of life in our back yard.

I am going to post a few of my new fall items that are listed on my etsy site. When you have time please check out my etsy shop. Here is the link.
deniseskountrypatch.etsy.com

Have a wonderful summer day, and remember when someone does something nice for you to "pay it forward"
From my house to yours:

Denise

2 comments:

rachel said...

Your Halloween stuff is really cute ~ I really like the 2nd ghost!

Denise's Kountry Patch said...

Thanks so much Rachel....I love Halloween...:)