About Me

My photo
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
I have been crafting and doing shows for 20 plus years. I have 3 children and I love creating primitive country crafts. I am married and my husband is my biggest asset to my success. But I can't forget the help my children have been through the years and still to this day. This has been a true family event. I hope you like what you see. I have made so many friends through the years. They started out as customers an are now dear friends, and that is all worth the long hours that we all put into making our creations. I say our creations, because my husband and children help in so many ways. Enjoy my pictures and posts, have a cup of coffee and some downtime to just relax...and come back soon...from my house to yours, Denise

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shopping Available On My Blog

Hi everyone, boy where is the year going? Almost September and before you know it the year will be gone. I have been very busy getting ready for my fall crafts shows and festivals. Trying to fit everything in is hard. I have listings for etsy, stock to make for shows, trying to keep up with my blog, and my newest outlet for my wares The Olde Primitive Peddler site. You can get to it and etsy by clicking on the buttons to the right of the postings.

Well I am trying something new. I have added a few larger items with a paypal "Buy it Now" button underneath each offering. For now I have the shipping included in the price, only to make things easier and less back and forth emails. So now all you have to do to purchase the item is click on the buy it now button and it goes through Paypal. I am hoping this works so I can offer some of my creations to my followers of my blog.

I am off to work, really don't go far only down the steps to the "dungeon" as I call my basement. The ideas are flowing and my hands are not keeping up and neither is my body. But I am sure trying....have a wonderful weekend.

From my house to yours:

Denise

No comments: